Friday, May 27, 2011

MAC - Week 4 - Final Post - Publishing/Leadership Project



I plan to submit my presentation NCAE: North Carolina Associate of Educators. Unions are actually illegal in my state, but NCAE is our closest organization to the sort. They are the largest organized group of educator advocates. I am not a member (fees are really high) but have heard of wonderful conferences and meetings. Teachers fround all around the state are encouraged to present.

ISTE is well know by many teacher techie geeks. This is a larger national group that offers wonderful conferences. I have only been privileged to attend 2 but hope to attend more in the years to come. I plan t to submit to this organization as well.

Here is the link to my presentation hosted on Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AdaUz9rEHwEQZGZoempua3NfODN4N3dra3dneg&hl=en_US&authkey=CIb-hc4N

No comments:

Post a Comment