Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MAC - Week 2 - Wimba Archive

Though i think copyright laws are absurd, I was very please to listen to the conversations that took place during Wimba this week concerning copyright. It was interesting how so many different people interpreted the answer choices on the quiz/survey. If there are so many different interpretations with just our small class, I can't imagine how many different ones there are throughout the whole United States. No wonder nobody really knows if they are obeying the law or not. After watching the archive, I feel I better understand the basics of copyright and though I still feel the laws are absolutely absurd, I now have a better chance of following the current (crazy) law properly.


 http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/node/6136

No comments:

Post a Comment