Sunday, October 10, 2010

WR2_Reading

This week I realized I needed to step back from finding articles and seriously think of the search criteria I was using. I also realized I needed to narrow my topic down a little more. While doing searches on EBSCO host and thinking about the image Camaal shared of his wife's organization for her work, I knew I needed to pause. I tried to divide the articles I had by groups like Mrs. Moten did and found I could not do that. So this week I talked with critical friends and now have begun a little different search which has given me some good articles. I have just now begun reading them, so I can not provide summaries this week, but am positive I made the right choice and will still have my reference list on time and it will now be much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment