Friday, October 22, 2010

PE4_Flash


What have I gotten my self into now?!

My husband is a web designer and computer animator. He has always used Flash and made it look so easy. So, naturally I thought if he could do it, then I could easily learn Flash. HA-Oh how I was wrong.

I began by asking Chad (my husband) to show me the first steps and basic tools. These demonstrations were very helpful, but soon began flying too fast. So I moved on to trusted Lynda.com (which is where my husband first learned Flash!) The Lynda.com tuts are extremely helpful and patient with me. I have been working on the tuts this week and am proud of my progress so far.

I plan on spending most of my weekend working with Flash. It is nice to begin learning tools that my husband and I can collaborate on! It has added one more level to our relationship. This is such fun software, but I think I still prefer Flash Catalyst!

No comments:

Post a Comment